New Trends in High-Energy Physics is a serial multi-disciplinary conference with emphases on topical problems in high-energy (astro)particle and nuclear physics. It brings together a limited number (about 80) of prominent scientists from all over the world and students, mainly from Ukraine and neighboring countries. Promotion of collaboration between scientists from East and West, young and experienced is among the objectives of this series of conferences (see: serial ).
The program of the forthcoming conference will include original (typically 20 minutes plus discussion) and review (25 minutes plus discussion) talks by experts as well as short presentations (oral or poster) by students.
- Physics at the LHC
- The Standard Model and beyond; neutrino physics
- Elastic and diffractive scattering of hadrons and nuclei
- Spin and polarization
- Deep inelastic scattering and multiparticle dynamics
- Nuclear matter at extreme conditions; physics at NICA and FAIR
- Advances in quantum field theory, confinement, condensed matter
- Non-accelerator physics, cosmic rays
- Astroparticle physics, gravitation and cosmology
- New detector, data analyses technique and nuclear safety
- Physics and biophysics of radiation therapy
- Science outreach
Related event: BGL-2021