The International workshop on theoretical physics is organized in honour of the outstanding scientific legacy of Yuri Gaididei (02.02.1945–30.10.2019). The workshop aim is to connect scientists who had the possibility to work together with Prof. Yuri Gaididei, and discuss scientific topics developed through the work of Yuri and his colleagues:
• Nonlinear dynamics of magnetic nano-systems
• Topological magnetic solitons
• Nonlinear dynamics of macromolecules
• Geometrical effects in low-dimensional molecular and magnetic systems
• Elementary excitations in cryocrystals and molecular systems
Prof. Dr. habil. Vadym Loktev (head)
Dr. habil. Larissa Brizhik
Dr. Volodymyr Kravchuk
The workshop will be conducted online using zoom facilities of the
Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics.
One-page abstracts can be submitted to email@example.com before 21.01.2022.